BECOME A PART OF THE ATA MŌRA COMMUNITY
"Each day our soul whispers to our consciousness like the rising sun, beckoning us to turn our faces towards our own brilliance and be warmed by its light"
The Ata Mōra Institute is committed to:
- Helping people to engage in a harmonious relationship with the Natural World in ways that are healing and enriching.
- Awakening people to their authentic nature, and supporting each individual in living an authentic life.
- Activating and awakening the soul within.
- Expanding and enhancing the life experience through an awareness of, and tangible connection to, a spiritual presence that is always available to us.
- Honoring Ancient wisdom and traditions
- Teaching the art of transforming earthly pleasures into sacred acts.
- Inspiring society to become enchanted with life.
Summer is in full swing, and with it comes many opportunities: summer vacations, cookouts, walks in the park and strolls along the beach. As you set out to partake in the summer fun and leisure of your choosing, pause for a moment to consider one of the stars of the summer season: the Sun. With […]
Read More » » »
One of my heroes growing up was Jacques Cousteau. Not only did he nourish my love of the sea and inspire me to pursue a degree in Marine Biology, he modeled something important about people: that we have many talents and that our life path can encompass many things. Jacques Cousteau was an inventor, activist, […]
Read More » » »
Thank You For Visiting
“The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.”
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl